Sports Objective, Rules & Responsibility
Objective for Committee Formation:
- . Provide platform for students to display their talents.
- . Development of youth leadership qualities.
- . To provide infrastructural facilities.
- . To provide sports equipment.
- . To make mass awareness regarding sports and health.
- . To inspire the sports persons by getting scholarship.
- . To encourage the development and growth of College spirit through participation and involvement in sport
Rules and Responsibilities of Committee:
- . To coordinate training and selection trials for College teams, and inform students when these events will be taking place.
- . To encourage a healthy mind through participation in sport and by having a healthy lifestyle.
- . To represent the College at Sports Coordinators meetings held by organizations the College is affiliated with SPPU.
- . To prepare an annual budget for sport, and organize for the purchase of equipment and clothing.
- . Reporting to and briefing the College Organizer and the Principal on a regular basis.
- . Other duties as required by the Principal.