About Research and Innovation
The objective of creating Research and Innovation cell at PimpriChinchwad College of Engineering and Research (PCCOER), Ravetis to develop and nurture research aptitude among its stakeholders (faculty and students). The initiation of Research &Innovation cell at PCCOER, Ravet is in line with its name of institution “Research”, where research has always been an area of paramount importance at PCCOER, Ravet. The passion for research not only enhances the knowledge and skill sets of an individual, but also provides a way to bring new tools, new techniques, and new knowledge which are eventually beneficial to the society. The faculty and students of the PCCOER, Ravet are encouraged to apply to get research funds from external research funding agencies.
PCCOER has well defined policies to support Research & Innovation activities.
The mission of Research and Innovation cellat PCCOER, Ravet is to
- Encourage and support research to improve human health, environment, knowledge, skills, social and economic aspects,
- Advance and disseminate knowledge and technology to improve all aspects of human life and
- Provide research training and research assistance to the students, faculty and staff members.
- To create and maintain research& Innovation conducive environment
- To promote research and innovation culture among faculty and students
- To Interact with Industries and Research Organizations
- To promote Project based learning (PBL)
- To enhance quality of UG project
- Financial Support for Students for PBL projects and UG projects.
- Support for Students to publishing papers, patents and copyrights.
- Financial Support for faculties for publications, Patents, NPTEL Certification, attending FDP’s and STTP’s and many more…
- Well defined policies on higher studies (PhD and Post-Doctoral Fellowship) for faculties.
- Well defined policies for consultancy, R&D and Industry sponsorships.
- Provision of Research funds to all the departments
- Project Based Learning from FE to BE.
- Experience and Motivated faculty.
- Research & Innovation centers in departments to promote R&D.
- Research activities in departments to promote R&D
- All labs having equipped with additional facilities for research.
- Interaction with Industries and research Institutes
- Involvement of Faculty and students for solving societal problems, example small and medium scale industries.
- Faculties and students files 232 patents.
- Faculties and students files 172 copyrights.
- Faculties and students published 295 research papers in International journals and conferences.
- Faculties published total 23 books and book chapters.
- Student participation in National level Innovation activities like SAE BAJA, SUPRA, ROBOCON, GO CART, Hackathon etc